JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Archives and History (MDAH) hosted its annual Veterans Day program on Tuesday, November 10. The event happened at the Two Mississippi Museums in Jackson.
Attendees honored those who have served in the United States armed forces and those who are currently serving.
There was a wreath laying ceremony during the event to remember CPL Michael “Brandon” Presley, who died in Iraq in 2005.
Veterans who attended the event said they’re grateful for ceremonies like this.
Veterans Day will be on November 11, 2020.
- Amtrak halting Virginia routes ahead of Inauguration Day
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- Brady vs Rodgers, possibly Mahomes vs. Allen in title games