VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – The Vicksburg Police Department is currently working a crash involving an 18-Wheeler on I-20 eastbound at Washington Street.
Due to the damages, Interstate-20 in both directions at the Mississippi River Bridge will be closed for approximately 3-5 hrs.
There is no information on the cause of the crash or the condition of those involved.
This is a developing story.
- Forrest County, Hattiesburg declare state of emergency ahead of Zeta
- Richland officer airlifted to hospital after chase ends in crash
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Madison officer injured after chase leads to crash in Jackson
- UMMC’s 1,000th hospitalized patient with COVID-19 discharged on Monday