JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Democrat Mike Espy is challenging incumbent Republican Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith for the U.S. Senate. The race is a rematch of the 2018 special election. Libertarian Jimmy Edwards is also running for the Senate seat.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Velma Jackson High School to transition to distance learning
- 2,480 new coronavirus cases, 37 additional deaths in Mississippi