CLINTON, Miss. (WJTV)-- Clinton has launched its first bike-sharing program
You can check out a bike at the Old Towne Depot in Clinton and won't cost you a thing.
Trade in your car for two wheels and see clinton in a whole new light
Tison Reno took a couple's ride Friday afternoon pedaling on the iconic brick past restaurants, and shops.
Clinton main street now has four cruisers. Each one costs about $200.
You can borrow them anytime during normal business hours at the Old Towne Depot.
You can come check out a bike in clinton all you need is a driver's license or a credit
card in exchange.
It's Clinton Main Street's hope to expand the bike sharing program by adding more bicycles in the future.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Leaders honor Mandela at UN; his widow calls them to act
- Suspected rebels kill 18 in Congo's east amid Ebola
- Italy tightens eligibility for migrant protection
- Russian national held in Norway suspected of spying