JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Highway Patrol has reported four deaths statewide during the holiday enforcement period.
MHP are urging people to be safe during the Labor Day weekend while spending time with family and friends.
Last year’s Labor Day weekend, state officials only reported three fatalities.
- City and County Authorities meet with Jackson residents fed up with crime and take questions
- Mississippi’s Remarkable Woman happy with Governor signing criminal justice reform bill
- 12 News Investigates: Why it takes some a long time to recover from COVID-19
- Gender reveal party explosion rattles several New Hampshire towns
- Pennsylvania man accused of stalking woman with tracking device