JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Monday, crews started the process of milling Gallatin Street from Monument Street to Pascagoula Street in Jackson. The project is expected be completed on Friday, October 9.
According to the City of Jackson, traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
Drivers are asked to use caution or avoid the area, if possible.
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Watch: Crews rescue sea lion with head stuck in metal loop
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway