JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – According to Memphis police, a missing/endangered child may be in the Jackson area.
According to investigators, 12-year-old Karime Ruiz left home without permission on October 14, 2020, and has not returned. She is believed to be with Raul Villanueva-Lopez, who is in his late teens or early 20s.
Villanueva-Lopez may be in a gray Ford F-150 with chrome rims and running boards.
If you know where the two are located, contact Crime Stoppers at 601-355-TIPS(8477).
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season
- Crews respond to house fire on Gertrude Drive
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19