JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – In recognition of National Voter Registration Day holiday, the Mississippi Black Women’s Roundtable and Black Youth Vote hosted a virtual Town Hall on Wednesday, September 22.
The event was held to educate and encourage young African Americans to become registered voters in Mississippi in order to exercise their right to vote.
The virtual Town Hall can be viewed here.
- Pfizer cuts 2020 COVID-19 vaccine distribution in half due to supply-chain issues, report says
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Velma Jackson High School to transition to distance learning
- 2,480 new coronavirus cases, 37 additional deaths in Mississippi