JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Blood Services is calling for recovered COVID-19 patients to become plasma donors in order to treat seriously ill patients.
The need for convalescent plasma (CCP) donors nationwide comes after White House Surgeon General Jerome Adams advised plasma could help recover patients.
To learn more information about donating CCP, visit Mississippi Blood Services’ official site.
- Jackson native Wilson Furr advances to round of 32 at U.S. Amateur Championship
- Hall of Fame Profile: Antonio McDyess
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Missing Brownsville woman found dead in Matamoros
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals