JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Institutions throughout Mississippi announced the “Stronger Together” initiative on Thursday to unite the state’s athletics programs and communities in support of togetherness, diversity and equality.
During the 2020-21 academic year, college and university athletics programs in Mississippi will incorporate a special logo on their uniforms, equipment, warm-up gear, or bags.
The logo will serve as a visual representation of the state’s schools coming together and will feature school-specific branding with the words “Stronger Together” inside the outline of Mississippi.
- Slumping Saints express urgency to clean up their act
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- Google Maps rolls out COVID-19 tracking feature
- DHS releases ‘useless’ environmental plan for border wall segments already built, critics say
- 1 million lives lost: World marks painful COVID-19 milestone