PEARL, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Economic Council’s 19th Annual Hobnob Mississippi will be held virtually at Trustmark Park in Pearl on Thursday, October 29.
Attendees will hear from statewide officials, including Governor Tate Reeves, Speaker of the House Philip Gunn and Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann. The Mississippi U.S. Senate candidates, Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith and Mike Espy, will also discuss their platforms, along with a panel of leading ladies from around the state.
The event will start at 10:30 a.m. To register, sponsor, or for more information visit here.
- Celebrities hit campaign trail to get you to vote … for Democrats
- ‘We deserve to be heard’: Man on mission to make voting accessible to Americans with disabilities
- Is it already too late to mail in your 2020 Election ballot?
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Challengers face uphill battle in Democratic stronghold of South Texas border