JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Governor Tate Reeves will sign a bill to ratify the newly adopted state flag at the Two Mississippi Museums on Monday, January 11.
Afterwards, Governor Reeves alongside Lieutenant Governor Delbert Hosemann and House Speaker Philip Gunn will lead a flag-raising ceremony on the grounds of the Mississippi State Capitol.
The event will start at 2:30 p.m.
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- New WJTV 12 News app available
- 70 new coronavirus cases, no additional deaths in Mississippi
- ‘We had a guardian angel’: Woman impaled by tree limb has 7 broken ribs, husband says
- ‘You don’t look that sick to me’: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions