JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Friday, the Mississippi Lottery Corporation (MLC) completed its August transfer of $8,158,854.05 in net proceeds to the Lottery Proceeds Fund in the Mississippi State Treasury.
In accordance with the Alyce G. Clarke Lottery Law, the MLC is required to transfer net proceeds within 20 days following the close of each calendar month.
- MHSAA Playoff Basketball: Callaway, Forest Hill, St. Andrews, Clinton
- Byram Mayor Hopes Water Problem is Fixed by Monday
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it