STARKVILLE, Miss. (WJTV) – After additional review Monday morning, Mississippi State University (all campuses) will be open for classes on Monday, Jan. 11, as scheduled.
Leaders are asking students, faculty and staff to monitor the media for changing weather information and asks that each person exercise caution and good judgment in making travel and personal safety decisions.
Those who believe they cannot travel safely or who have child care issues due to school closings will be granted an accommodation, university officials said.
Due to the weather, free COVID testing for returning students has been moved to the Colvard Student Union Dawg House. Normal COVID protocols should be observed.
- MHSAA Baseball Playoffs Rounds 2 and 3 Highlights
- Magnolia Heights Sweeps Hartfield Academy to win 11th state title
- Jackson Prep defeats MRA to win 4th straight State Championship
- Apartment fire displaces multiple families, off-duty fireman helps all escape in time
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say