JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Thursday, the Mississippi Supreme Court refused to review the appeal in the case of Loren Shell-Blackwell.
In 2018, a jury convicted Shell-Blackwell of capital murder in the death of Lee Kendrick.
Kendrick was reported missing on August 31, 2015. Two days later his body was discovered. Authorities discovered his car in Jefferson County.
Walter Lee Young was also arrested in connection to the case.
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Digital First: How to Fry Your Turkey for Thanksgiving
- UMMC doctors warn about coronavirus spread during holidays
- Website offering “dream job” paying $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days
- JSU student in self-quarantine to help prevent spread of COVID-19