JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Veterans Affairs held a Sporting Clays Competition on Thursday benefitting veterans of Mississippi.
Friends of Mississippi Veterans, Mid-South Rehabilitation, state and federal officials joined together to sponsor the event. Community members competed at Providence Hill Farm in Jackson.
- Toddler shot at Advantages Apartments in Jackson
- Couple who aided presumed Plains Township shark bite victim in Ocean City, Maryland shares their story
- ‘Lol at all of this’: $28 Sam Adams beer found on menu at New York airport
- Cartoon depicts migrant campsite in Tijuana as ticking time bomb
- At Saints camp, receivers with short resumes getting a shot