JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Veterans Affairs held a Sporting Clays Competition on Thursday benefitting veterans of Mississippi.
Friends of Mississippi Veterans, Mid-South Rehabilitation, state and federal officials joined together to sponsor the event. Community members competed at Providence Hill Farm in Jackson.
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings
- Newsfeed Now transforms for campaign coverage as election approaches
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate
- ‘It brings happy tears to my eyes’: Best friend reunion at pumpkin patch goes viral