MADISON, Miss. (WJTV) – With two tropical storms expected to hit the Gulf Coast states, Mississippians are being encouraged to prepare.
Lowe’s in Madison has experienced a surge of shoppers, who have stocked up on generators and flashlights. They said they’re not taking any chances.
Caleb Rickman, who is an assistant manager at the business, said, “Just in case you have any damage post, Lowe’s offers some excellent services such as replacing fencing, roofing, siding, bagging things. Those things may get damaged during the storm.”
Richman also encouraged Mississippians to purchase an A.M. radio.
- Temporary lane closure scheduled Monday on I-20 in Hinds Co.
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol in support of First, Second Amendment rights