JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Recently, doctors announced there could be a link between obesity and the coronavirus. According to the Mississippi Against Obesity Foundation, the state is ranked in the top 10 states for obesity and obesity-related illnesses.
The foundation will offer the first virtual, sponsored wellness, and weight loss program for the state. It is a diet, nutrition, and exercise program that is medically supervised. No out-of-pocket expense for participants.
For more information call 601-983-7494.
- Mexico should make ‘immediate’ water payments to US, governor of Texas says
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Suspect charged in kidnapping of murdered Auburn teen re-arrested
- Mississippi governor gives update on COVID-19, backwater developments
- Man in custody, accused of firing shots at Hinds County deputies