HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies are working to find one wanted suspect.
Joseph Rohrbacker, 30, is wanted for failure to appear on aggravated assault charges.
Darren Smith, 53, has been captured and is now in the custody of Hinds County. Smith was wanted for failure to appear on two counts of auto burglary.
If you know where the suspect is, contact the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
- Here’s how Biles’ withdrawals impact US gymnastics team
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- ‘This would not have happened’: Biles withdrawal draws comparisons to Strug, Karolyi gymnastics era
- 21 people have died due to excessive heat in Mexican border city of Mexicali