HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies are working to find one wanted suspect.
Joseph Rohrbacker, 30, is wanted for failure to appear on aggravated assault charges.
Darren Smith, 53, has been captured and is now in the custody of Hinds County. Smith was wanted for failure to appear on two counts of auto burglary.
If you know where the suspect is, contact the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
- Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit failed postrace drug test, trainer says
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- 7 adults dead after birthday party shooting in Colorado
- Female soldier charged in North Carolina murder of another soldier
- China says most rocket debris burned up during reentry