HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies are working to find one wanted suspect.
Joseph Rohrbacker, 30, is wanted for failure to appear on aggravated assault charges.
Darren Smith, 53, has been captured and is now in the custody of Hinds County. Smith was wanted for failure to appear on two counts of auto burglary.
If you know where the suspect is, contact the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- Coach Deion Sanders unites with men of Jackson to draw up plans to lift up communities
- Saints set to face off against former players & staff vs. Panthers
- Fourth grader in New Mexico forced to walk to school for internet