HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies are working to find three suspects.
Kristen Meador, 35, is wanted for failure to comply with drug court. She was originally wanted for child neglect.
Stephanie Kersh, 28, is wanted for failure to appear in court for conspiracy to possess cocaine.
Earl Wigley, 40, is wanted for failure to appear in court on grand larceny charges.
If you know where the suspects are located, call the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
- Here’s how Biles’ withdrawals impact US gymnastics team
- American Finke takes gold in men’s 800 free Olympic debut
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- ‘This would not have happened’: Biles withdrawal draws comparisons to Strug, Karolyi gymnastics era
- 21 people have died due to excessive heat in Mexican border city of Mexicali