HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies are working to find three suspects.
Kristen Meador, 35, is wanted for failure to comply with drug court. She was originally wanted for child neglect.
Stephanie Kersh, 28, is wanted for failure to appear in court for conspiracy to possess cocaine.
Earl Wigley, 40, is wanted for failure to appear in court on grand larceny charges.
If you know where the suspects are located, call the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
- Female Football Coach Breaking Barriers at Magee High School
- Justin Timberlake gives wheelchair accessible van to family of teen with cerebral palsy
- CDC to shorten recommended COVID-19 quarantine days
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- Work on new border wall on hold while agency reviews water district’s concerns