HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies are working to find three suspects.
Kristen Meador, 35, is wanted for failure to comply with drug court. She was originally wanted for child neglect.
Stephanie Kersh, 28, is wanted for failure to appear in court for conspiracy to possess cocaine.
Earl Wigley, 40, is wanted for failure to appear in court on grand larceny charges.
If you know where the suspects are located, call the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
- White House releases new report; President used Defense Production Act nearly 80 times to combat pandemic
- Inmate serving life for murder dies at Parchman hospital
- Southern Miss-Tennessee Tech football game canceled
- Chicano group to hand out COVID-19 kits to hundreds of San Diego’s most vulnerable
- Saints WR placed on Reserve/COVID List