HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Hinds County deputies are working to find three suspects.
Kristen Meador, 35, is wanted for failure to comply with drug court. She was originally wanted for child neglect.
Stephanie Kersh, 28, is wanted for failure to appear in court for conspiracy to possess cocaine.
Earl Wigley, 40, is wanted for failure to appear in court on grand larceny charges.
If you know where the suspects are located, call the Hinds County Sheriff’s Office or Crime Stoppers.
- Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit failed postrace drug test, trainer says
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- 7 adults dead after birthday party shooting in Colorado
- Female soldier charged in North Carolina murder of another soldier
- China says most rocket debris burned up during reentry