ADAMS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Adams County Sheriff’s Office announced a suspect, who was featured on Mississippi’s Most Wanted, has been captured.
Doug Holzhauer turned himself in on Wednesday after appearing on the segment Monday night. Deputies said Holzhauer saw himself on the segment, drove from Nashville and turned himself in.
He was wanted for cyber stalking.
- Former NFL star Marshawn Lynch hands out 200 Thanksgiving turkeys in Hawaii
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- NFL makes history with all-Black officiating crew for Monday Night Football
- Two charged after body of missing student found buried in Mojave Desert
- NYC’s first African-American mayor, David Dinkins, dies at 93