ADAMS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Adams County Sheriff’s Office announced a suspect, who was featured on Mississippi’s Most Wanted, has been captured.
Doug Holzhauer turned himself in on Wednesday after appearing on the segment Monday night. Deputies said Holzhauer saw himself on the segment, drove from Nashville and turned himself in.
He was wanted for cyber stalking.
- Banfield: Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich discusses his federal lawsuit, Cuomo investigation
- Border Patrol moving to counter proliferation of migrant stash houses
- 10 migrants killed, 20 seriously injured after van rolls over in South Texas
- Mississippi Moment: Delta Dirt Shirt
- Wall named acting Hinds County sheriff after passing of Lee Vance