ADAMS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Adams County Sheriff’s Office announced a suspect, who was featured on Mississippi’s Most Wanted, has been captured.
Doug Holzhauer turned himself in on Wednesday after appearing on the segment Monday night. Deputies said Holzhauer saw himself on the segment, drove from Nashville and turned himself in.
He was wanted for cyber stalking.
- 6-Month-Old and 11-Year-Old in Critical Condition after Ridgeland Car Crash
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Armored transport worker accused of keeping 29 bags of cash, buying cars for family
- Focused on Mississippi: Mississippi’s Rolling Stones