HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – A Mississippi Most Wanted suspect is now in custody.
Hinds County deputies said Larry Watts turned himself in on Tuesday after seeing himself on TV.
Watts was wanted on aggravated assault charges.
- Bear runs into Tennessee restaurant, the meanders along the sidewalk beside visitors
- Chipotle offering free guacamole on National Avocado Day, but there’s a catch
- Michael Che returns to Instagram after sharing ‘tasteless’ Simone Biles jokes on account
- Unassuming home selling with entire ‘authentic 1800s Western town’ in backyard
- Which vehicle type is the most popular in each state?