JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV)- The Mississippi Department of Health is reporting that 516 people are currently in Mississippi hospitals for confirmed COVID-19 infections as of Friday, June 19.
MSDH said its usual reporting of COVID-19 cases will not be available until technological issues are resolved.
Our usual reporting of COVID-19 cases will not be avaliable until serious issues with legacy software have been resolved. These issues affect our ability to create accurate and detailed case reports and timely reporting of new cases. We appreciate the importance of detailed data reporting, and hope to rectify this situation as quickly as possible while working to create a long-term, reliable solution.Full statement from The Mississippi Department of Health
The department has not updated its website with the new numbers at this time.
- Dr. Daniel Edney of Vicksburg joins Mississippi Department of Health
- Maia Chaka becomes NFL’s first Black female official
- Newsfeed Now: Police reform debate heads to Senate, kidnapped Louisiana boys found in Florida
- Skier survives backcountry avalanche by jumping off 100-foot cliff
- Mississippi Attorney General appoints two former USDOJ attorneys to senior staff roles