JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson City Councilman Kenneth Stokes announced Ward 3’s National Night Out will take place on Tuesday, October 3.
The goal of the event is to create an opportunity for neighbors and police officers to meet under positive circumstances.
The event will start at 6:00 p.m. on Liberty Hill Road by Kensington Place. There will be free plates of food.
Face masks must be worn at the event, and attendees are encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Man killed after being punched on Las Vegas Strip identified, suspect gives little information to police
- Focused on Mississippi: Rarest items at Old Courthouse Museum in Vicksburg