(CNN) – The Lego version of Rey, Finn, and Poe are headed to Disney Plus.
A new special called “The Lego Star Wars Holiday Special” is set to premiere on the streaming platform.
According to starwars.com, it’s set to take place right after the events of the last film, “Star Wars’ The Rise of Skywalker.”
In the special, Lego Rey leaves her friends to prepare for “Life Day.”
It’s a holiday that was first introduced in 1978’s Star Wars holiday special.
While on her travels, Rey is thrown into a cross-timeline adventure.
Iconic heroes and villians of the saga will show up on the special including Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Yoda.
The Lego Star Wars holiday special will debut on Disney Plus on November 17.
- Focused on Mississippi: Pitcher Plants
- Meet the Candidates: Mississippi House District 66
- CDC and local experts provide tips on proper mask washing amid Coronavirus pandemic
- Expert provides tips on how to avoid digital eye strain while working and learning from home
- Breaking brewing barriers: Hispanic immigrant taps into Denver’s craft beer biz