(CNN)-Grammy-award winning singer Mariah Carey has a new album on the way.
The singer announced via Twitter on Tuesday night that the album, “The Rarities,” will be dropping October 2.
“This one is for you, my fans,” Carey tweeted. “It’s to celebrate us, and to thank you for years of pure love and support. I am so grateful to you. THE RARITIES album is out October 2.”
The album will feature 32 tracks, some of which have never before been released — like a single featuring Lauryn Hill called “Save the Day.”
- Deadline nears: How to submit your claim in Apple’s $500M iPhone slowdown settlement
- Mississippi State University announces changes to Spring semester schedule
- FBI asks for nationwide help in identifying male who may have information in child sexual exploitation case
- Here’s the reality behind Trump’s claims about mail voting
- Titans vs. Steelers game postponed due to positive COVID-19 tests