JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Professional wrestler Joseph Laurinaitis also known as Road Warrior Animal has died at the age of 60.
A statement was released this morning on the wrestler’s Twitter account.
Laurinaitis recently celebrated his 60th birthday on September 12th.
TMZ confirms Laurinaitis died of natural causes.
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place
- Millsaps College keeping coronavirus cases low on campus during fall semester
- Major project coming to Ross Barnett Reservoir
- EXCLUSIVE: ‘Largest’ mountaintop border-wall blast captured on video in Arizona wilderness
- NASA collects sample of ancient asteroid for voyage back to Earth