(WIAT) — The online provider of marketing products and services to small businesses, Vistaprint, is looking to donate 100,000 face shields to frontline workers in rural areas across the United States.
Vistaprint wants to donate 1,000 shields each to 100 healthcare facilities in rural communities.
The company used existing machinery to shift from printing banners and other large scale projects to producing face shields to meet the immediate demand across the country. By the end of April, Vistaprint will be able to produce 100,000 face shields per week.
Vistaprint also sells COVID-19 products including signs that ask readers to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Can we celebrate Halloween during the pandemic?
- Man who mowed lawns for veterans in all 50 states says US denied him a green card
- Six National Guardsmen arrested in shooting death of farmer’s wife
- White Castle will close for 4 hours on Election Day to allow employees to vote
- Full moon will shine on Halloween for first time since 1944