COLUMBUS, Miss. (WJTV) – A weak 2.6 magnitude earthquake was recorded Thursday morning at 2:51 a.m. (CST) in west Alabama near Fayette.
The epicenter was shallow and located about 30 miles northeast of Columbus, Mississippi.
- Perfect Match: Hoosier finds love, new kidney on dating app
- Beware of carnivorous hammerhead worms wreaking havoc on lawns
- Magnitude 4.3 earthquake shakes Southern California
- Trickle of protesters at DC rally outnumbered by media, police
- Police: ‘Grease’ actor arrested after throwing plates, food at deputies in Maryland restaurant