COLUMBUS, Miss. (WJTV) – A weak 2.6 magnitude earthquake was recorded Thursday morning at 2:51 a.m. (CST) in west Alabama near Fayette.
The epicenter was shallow and located about 30 miles northeast of Columbus, Mississippi.
- MHSAA Playoff Basketball: Callaway, Forest Hill, St. Andrews, Clinton
- Byram Mayor Hopes Water Problem is Fixed by Monday
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it