COLUMBUS, Miss. (WJTV) – A weak 2.6 magnitude earthquake was recorded Thursday morning at 2:51 a.m. (CST) in west Alabama near Fayette.
The epicenter was shallow and located about 30 miles northeast of Columbus, Mississippi.
- 7 adults dead after birthday party shooting in Colorado
- Female soldier charged in North Carolina murder of another soldier
- China says most rocket debris burned up during reentry
- Meet the cats fighting Chicago’s rat problem
- Balcony collapse in Malibu residence sends almost a dozen people onto rocks below