JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – U.S. Representative Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) announced the U.S. Department of Education has awarded $199,955 to Jackson State University under the Rehabilitation Long-term Training- Rehabilitation Counseling Program.
The funds will be used to support projects to train personnel in providing vocational rehabilitation services to individuals with disabilities.
- MARCH MADNESS: Raymond and Lanier advance to 4A championship
- Jackson native Dante Brown wins SEC 60M championship
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition