JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Council President Aaron Banks is asking for people experiencing low water pressure in the City of Jackson to report it by calling 311.
Banks said for the past two weeks, citizens of South Jackson have reported having low to no water pressure.
According to Banks, he spoke with Mayor Chokwe A. Lumumba and the director of Public Works, Dr. Charles Williams. They said there has been a problem with the water flow into one of the trains from the Pearl River where water is treated.
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- Winter storms affect Hinds County farm
- Man arrested, charged with possession of narcotics in Madison