JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Newk’s Cares hosted a virtual event on Thursday in an effort to spread awareness about ovarian cancer.
Marketing Director of Newks Eatery, Madison Newcomb, said the Ovarian Cycle was held to not only educate people but to also encourage others to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The virtual fitness instructor’s exercises included pilates, spin class and yoga.
Currently, Newk’s Cares has raised more than $200,000 in donations, which will go to the Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Police investigating report of FedEx employee who allegedly stole dog outside home in Alabama
- Organizations at USM make donation to historic Bennett Auditorium
- Omicron Family Restaurant in Wisconsin embraces unfortunate turn of events with ‘corona’ T-shirts
- CA parents who died hiking were trying to save child: Report
- Petal School District to host teacher job fair January 2022