VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Friday, July 31, was the deadline for school districts in Mississippi to submit their reopening plans.
It is a requirement for all districts to operate 180 days. Governor Tate Reeves said he will review the opening plans.
The Vicksburg Warren School District has not made any changes in reopening schools. The plan is to start school on Friday, August 7, pending a change of plans on the state level.
- Jackson native Wilson Furr advances to round of 32 at U.S. Amateur Championship
- Hall of Fame Profile: Antonio McDyess
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Missing Brownsville woman found dead in Matamoros
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals