VICKSBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – Friday, July 31, was the deadline for school districts in Mississippi to submit their reopening plans.
It is a requirement for all districts to operate 180 days. Governor Tate Reeves said he will review the opening plans.
The Vicksburg Warren School District has not made any changes in reopening schools. The plan is to start school on Friday, August 7, pending a change of plans on the state level.
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Trump administration denies planned mine near Alaska fishery
- Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas to perform in honor of nurses this Thanksgiving
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America