JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – This week marks one year since the historic ICE raids took place in Mississippi.
The vice president of the Catholic Extension, Joe Boland, said the group is working to help the families that were affected by the raids. 12 News talked to him about the efforts they’re making.
On Thursday, August 6, United States Attorney Mike Hurst, Director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Matt Albence, and ICE Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) New Orleans Acting Special Agent in Charge Gilbert Trill will hold a news conference at 10:00 a.m. at the Federal Courthouse in Jackson.
They will give an update and make new announcements on investigations and prosecutions in connection to the raids.
- Queen Elizabeth II to trim costs as COVID-19 hits income
- Health Care Heroes: Medicare University
- Richmond baby hears mother’s voice for first time with priceless reaction
- Evel Knievel’s son suing Disney over ‘Toy Story 4’ character
- Hearing seeks to move protest shooter Kyle Rittenhouse for trial in Wisconsin