HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced a temporary lane closure on I-20 East in Hinds County overnight.
The left (inside) lane of I-20 eastbound between Terry Road and Exit 45 in Jackson will be closed from 7:00 p.m. Thursday, August 6, until 12:00 a.m. on Friday, August 7.
Crews will install concrete median barriers associated with the I-20 bridge replacement in Jackson.
Drivers are advised to slow down and be on high alert for roadside crews.
- Vicksburg mayor extends COVID-19 Civil Emergency order
- VP Pence arrives in Charleston for Brig. Gen. Yeager memorial service
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Woman arrested for distributing drugs in Mississippi-Louisiana area, deputies say
- MSP working to secure Lansing Capitol and surrounding areas