JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) announced there will be overnight and weekend lane closures on I-55 N. in Hinds County.
Crews will close the right (outside) lane of I-55 N. from the I-20 split to Gallatin Street in Jackson. The closure is part of the shoulder work associated with the I-20 bridge replacement in Jackson.
The closure will start at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 9, and last until 6:00 a.m. on Friday, July 10. Crews will close the lane again at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, July 10, until 6:00 a.m. on Monday, July 13.
Drivers are advised to slow down and be on alert for roadside crews.
- DEION SANDERS TO JSU: Sports Zone live coverage
- Local Doctor Responds to the CDC Reversing its Covid-19 Testing Guidelines
- Falcons lose on last-play FG after not attacking onside kick
- Report from Las Vegas: Coaching clash in Saints-Raiders showdown
- BREAKING: Deion Sanders hired as Jackson State head football coach