UPDATE (11:51 a.m.) — Jail records show Bemis has been charged with sex assault and indecent exposure.
According to the charges, the alleged victim is a disabled adult.
Bemis is being held on $25,000 bond.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — James Bemis, a nurse at Baptist Hospital was arrested for sex charges against a patient, says the Pensacola Police Department.
Jail records indicate that Bemis is 71 years of age.
News 5 will provide more information when additional details are released.
- U.S. farmers just can’t catch a break in 2020
- Police: Video shows man killed in Kentucky fired a gun
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters
- Republicans praise Trump for his promise to stop protests; Democrats at a loss for words
- Hattiesburg Zoo to reopen on Friday