RIDGELAND, Miss. (WJTV) – Ridgeland firefighters, along with Ridgeland police and Pafford EMS, responded to an industrial area Tuesday morning after a person fell 15 feet.
According to firefighters, the area was only accessible by ladder. Crews were able to enter the area and evaluate the patient.
Firefighters used rope rescue training techniques to lift the patient in a stokes basket. The patient was taken by Pafford EMS to a local hospital.
There’s no word on the victim’s condition at this time.
- Disability Rights Mississippi announces new COVID-19 resources
- Newsfeed Now: Fla. sub facing charges after students attacked; 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral
- Nearly 100 pet dogs and cats have contracted COVID-19. Here’s how to protect your pets
- Republican Sen. Roy Blunt of Missouri will not seek reelection in 2022
- Live: CDC announces fully vaccinated Americans can gather without masks