JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Jackson police are investigating after a 14-year-old was shot Tuesday afternoon.
The shooting happened in the 700 block of Glencross Drive. The teen was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Police have not released any information on a possible suspect or motive. An unknown white SUV was observed leaving the scene.
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs recovered safely
- Looking back, volunteers who stuck by asylum-seekers in Mexico take moment to rejoice
- “She needs to address this”: Kansans demand Gov. Kelly speak at next unemployment protest
- Woman wins over $302K playing slot machine at Las Vegas airport
- 16-year-old shot multiple times in Vicksburg