PIKE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Pike County deputies said Jmonta Davis is now in custody.
PIKE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Pike County deputies are working to find a suspect wanted in connection to a shooting that injured two people.
Investigators are looking for Jmonta Davis. The shooting happened on Charlie Rhodus Road.
Davis is considered armed and dangerous. If you know where he is, contact the Pike County Sheriff’s Office.
- MARCH MADNESS: Raymond and Lanier advance to 4A championship
- Jackson native Dante Brown wins SEC 60M championship
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Southern Miss to resume In person courses come Fall 2021
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition