PIKE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Pike County deputies said Jmonta Davis is now in custody.
PIKE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Pike County deputies are working to find a suspect wanted in connection to a shooting that injured two people.
Investigators are looking for Jmonta Davis. The shooting happened on Charlie Rhodus Road.
Davis is considered armed and dangerous. If you know where he is, contact the Pike County Sheriff’s Office.
- Walmart Black Friday: Here are the best deals you can find right now online
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- Trump administration denies planned mine near Alaska fishery
- Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas to perform in honor of nurses this Thanksgiving
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America