PIKE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Pike County deputies said Jmonta Davis is now in custody.
PIKE COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Pike County deputies are working to find a suspect wanted in connection to a shooting that injured two people.
Investigators are looking for Jmonta Davis. The shooting happened on Charlie Rhodus Road.
Davis is considered armed and dangerous. If you know where he is, contact the Pike County Sheriff’s Office.
- Walmart to add 20,000 seasonal jobs. Here’s how you can apply
- California to end sales of new gasoline-powered cars and trucks by 2035
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- Man found dead inside home in Jackson, police investigating
- Crews work to repair water main break on Ridgeway Street in Jackson