HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Hattiesburg police are working to find two individuals with active warrants in an ongoing investigation.
Joseph Scott Hartfield, 32, of Pearl River County, has an active arrest warrant for grand larceny-under a rental agreement, in connection to an incident that occurred on November 18, 2020, in the 4200 block of Lincoln Road.
Police said Kyle Ryan Todd, who is not pictured, has an active arrest warrant for grand larceny-under a rental agreement in the same incident.
If anyone has any information on their whereabouts, you are asked to contact HPD or Metro Crime Stoppers at 601-582-STOP.
- Mexico has $1 million for ‘Dreamers’ in the U.S.
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’
- Focused on Mississippi: Walter Anderson’s Oldfields
- Boom system installed south of the border to prevent trash from flowing into U.S.
- Belhaven University builds COVID-19 testing facility to test students every week