HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Forrest County EOC, a washable community mask giveaway will take place on October 14 and 15. The giveaway is for Forrest County residents only, including neighbors in Hattiesburg and Petal.
The masks are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. both days at the Forrest County Emergency Management, located at 4080 U.S. Highway 11 in Hattiesburg.
- Police: Woman covered care-dependent husband with kitty litter after accident
- ‘Oh Mercy’: Short film sheds light on plight of migrants at Matamoros tent encampment
- Focused on Mississippi: Ghost Hunt in Natchez, Part 2
- Digital First: Record number of absentee voters in Warren County
- City of Jackson offers safety tips for Halloween