HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Forrest County EOC, a washable community mask giveaway will take place on October 14 and 15. The giveaway is for Forrest County residents only, including neighbors in Hattiesburg and Petal.
The masks are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. both days at the Forrest County Emergency Management, located at 4080 U.S. Highway 11 in Hattiesburg.
- Dead cat dumped in parking lot of Chinese American butcher
- ‘bringg kids bacc’: Vandals target school board members, leave note
- Four Mississippi men sentenced for violating federal wildlife laws
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- The importance of journalism and diversity in news organizations: A virtual discussion with 3 broadcast legends