JONES, Miss. (WHLT) – On Thursday, Jones County volunteer firefighters battled a structure fire at 44 Soso-Big Creek Road in Pleasant Ridge Community.
Investigators said homeowner, Dusty Todd, and his wife were home at the time the incident. They reported the fire started in a back bedroom where a space heater was being used.
The home sustained damage from the blaze. No injuries were reported.
- Crash on I-20 East before Gallatain Street
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- At tiny rural hospitals, weary doctors treat friends, family
- COVID-19 patient gets help from across the U.S. thanks to Navy SEAL brother-in-law
- Tips to protect against ‘porch pirates’ during the holiday shopping season