MOSS POINT, Miss. (WJTV) – On Tuesday, George County High School football coach Alonzo Lawrence uploaded a video on social media acting as a reporter during the uproar of Hurricane Sally.
The former professional football player can be seen hanging from a tree limb during the rainy and windy conditions.
When asked about the video, Lawrence said, “I saw a lot of videos that people were posting on Facebook about Hurricane Sally, so I decided to join in on the fun. While I was outside grilling, the winds started picking up, and figured it was the right time.”
Lawrence was a former player for the University of Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College.
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Protests demanding Ted Cruz’s resignation to be held at senator’s Houston office on Saturday
- Caught on video: Woman hitches ride on semitrailer truck in Arkansas