HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – As of 12:00 p.m. on Monday, Hattiesburg Clinic’s hurricane plan is as follows:
- All clinics in Picayune, Carriere, Poplarville, and Wiggins will be closed all day on Tuesday.
- Dialysis unit schedules will vary by location. The patient should contact their specific dialysis unit should they have questions.
- At this time, all other Hattiesburg Clinic locations will observe normal hours during this weather event.
All Hattiesburg Clinic locations will observe normal hours on Wednesday, September 16. Clinic officials will continue to monitor the weather and provide updates should anything change.
- Brady vs Rodgers, possibly Mahomes vs. Allen in title games
- Brady, Bucs, end playoffs for Saints, Brees, 30-20
- Chiefs advance after Browns’ comeback comes up short
- Belhaven head coach Blaine McCorkle discusses upcoming spring season
- Blake’s Take: 2018 Clemson is greatest college football team of all time