HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Hattiesburg police arrested a man on felony weapon and drug charges on Saturday, September 26.
Police said Christopher McGee, 29, was arrested after a traffic stop around South 16th Avenue and Camp Street just before 10:00 p.m. He was charged with possession of a stolen weapon, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon and possession of a controlled substance with an enhancement for a firearm.
According to investigators, McGee also had three active misdemeanor warrants on him for simple assault, malicious mischief and domestic violence-simple. McGee was booked into the Forrest County Jail.
- Star witness in Harvey Weinstein case breaks her silence
- Sharkey County town closes vaccine access gap thanks to medical volunteers
- 12 News Investigates: Mobile COVID-19 vaccines for Madison Co. teachers, staff
- JSU Tennis Prepares for SWAC Tournament
- Bill banning transgender athletes’ participation in public school sports headed to Governor’s desk