HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Hattiesburg police arrested a man on felony weapon and drug charges on Saturday, September 26.
Police said Christopher McGee, 29, was arrested after a traffic stop around South 16th Avenue and Camp Street just before 10:00 p.m. He was charged with possession of a stolen weapon, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon and possession of a controlled substance with an enhancement for a firearm.
According to investigators, McGee also had three active misdemeanor warrants on him for simple assault, malicious mischief and domestic violence-simple. McGee was booked into the Forrest County Jail.
- Full moon will shine on Halloween for first time since 1944
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton announce engagement
- US can’t replace Pres. Trump in columnist’s defamation lawsuit, federal judge rules
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- Health officials urge Mississippians to prepare for Zeta