HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Hattiesburg police are working to find a suspect wanted in an ongoing homicide investigation.
Police said 24-year-old Eddie Person is wanted for burglary of an occupied dwelling, in connection to the January 3, 2020, homicide of John Anthony “Jay” Tarvin.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, you are asked to contact Hattiesburg Police or Metro Crime Stoppers at 601-582-STOP.
- Letters, texts, caravans, parades: Advocates mobilize voters
- Feds issue coverage plan for COVID-19 vaccine and treatments
- Philadelphia pledges better response after Black man’s death
- Road trip: In Mississippi, love in the time of coronavirus
- Harrison County officials extend curfew in aftermath of Hurricane Zeta