MOSS POINT, Miss. (WJTV) – According to the Moss Point Police Department, 6-year-old Carson Parker has been found safe.
On Tuesday, the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation (MBI) issued an Endangered/Missing Child Alert for Parker.
- Mississippi Public Service Commission to review state’s public utility infrastructure
- U.S. House passes bill to rename Tupelo post office after veteran
- Mississippi Braves to host job fair in March
- Mississippi man gets 50 years for producing child porn
- ’15 and Mahomies Foundation’ to donate 30,000 meals to East Texas Food Bank