JEFFERSON DAVIS COUNTY, Miss. (WHLT) – The Jefferson Davis County School District (JDCSD) will offer free summer meals for kids and teenagers.
The meals will be offered at the following schools:
JE Johnson Elementary K-5
- Monday through Thursday from June 6 through July 14
- Breakfast will be served from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch will be served from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Carver Elementary School
- Monday through Thursday from June 1 through July 28
- Breakfast #1 will be served from 6:40 a.m. to 7:05 a.m.
- Breakfast #2 will be served from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch will be served from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
All meals must be eaten in the cafeterias. To-go lunch will not be offered. Meals will not be offered for the July 4th Break.
Meals are free to children under 18-years-old. Adults can purchase breakfast for $2.75 or lunch for $3.50.