HATTIESBURG, Miss (WJTV) - A former teacher accused of sex crimes went missing with her former student in April
Thirty-year-old Nicole Jackson turned herself in to authorities Thursday
The former Earl Travillion Attendance Center teacher was out on charge of sexual battery in a position of authority when she and 16-year-old Oscar O'Neal II went missing this past April.
O'Neal surfaced a few weeks later without Jackson.
Jackson surrendered to officers at the Forrest County Jail. She had two outstanding warrants for her arrest including; contempt of court and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- China hikes tariffs on US imports as trade row intensifies
- Brady, Patriots searching for answers after another loss
- Allen's RBI single in 11th leads Indians past Red Sox, 4-3
- Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat